Mohn’s Hill E.C. Church Small Missional Teams
Small Missional Teams
Contact Email Sandy for all location & study details
“They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.” (Acts 2:42-47 NIV)
What is a Small Missional Team?
- A group of six to twelve people who are drawn together by a common ministry interest or people group.
- A group of people who desire to share one another’s burdens.
- A group of people who will commit to gather together at least monthly for prayer, fellowship, study, and service.
- A group of people who are willing to invite other people into their group so they can serve, fellowship, study together, and pray for one another.
- A group of people who desire to have fun as they are being transformed more and more into the image of Christ.
The Vision of the Small Missional Teams is to enlarge God’s Kingdom and equip all believers to use their spiritual gifts.
The Purpose of the Small Missional Teams is to build up God’s Kingdom by introducing people to Jesus Christ through acts of love and service and by inviting them into fellowship with their team. A personal purpose for each member is to be transformed into the image of Christ through loving and encouraging one another through Bible study, prayer, accountability, and speaking the truth in love.
Small Missional Teams and Their Ministries
- FRIENDS HELPING FRIENDS – Dick and Donna Heck – Meets weekly at various homes within Northern Lancaster County
- SENIOR SAINTS – Bill Hossler – Meets weekly at the church
- LIFETREE FRIENDS – Jerry and Sandy Artz – Meets on Sunday evenings at the church
- EMPTY NESTERS – Leroy and Ginny Hart – Meets monthly in Mohnton
- GIFT (Growing In Faith Together) – Andy and Yvonne Mollica – Meets every other Thursday evening at the church