Mohn’s Hill E.C. Church Small Missional Teams
Small Missional Teams
“They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.” (Acts 2:42-47 NIV)
What is a Small Missional Team?
- A group of six to twelve people who are drawn together by a common ministry interest or people group.
- A group of people who desire to share one another’s burdens.
- A group of people who will commit to gather together at least monthly for prayer, fellowship, study, and service.
- A group of people who are willing to invite other people into their group so they can serve, fellowship, study together, and pray for one another.
- A group of people who desire to have fun as they are being transformed more and more into the image of Christ.
The Vision of the Small Missional Teams is to enlarge God’s Kingdom and equip all believers to use their spiritual gifts.
The Purpose of the Small Missional Teams is to build up God’s Kingdom by introducing people to Jesus Christ through acts of love and service and by inviting them into fellowship with their team. A personal purpose for each member is to be transformed into the image of Christ through loving and encouraging one another through Bible study, prayer, accountability, and speaking the truth in love.
Small Missional Teams and Their Ministries
- FRIENDS HELPING FRIENDS – Meets every other Monday evening at the church
- SENIOR SAINTS – Meets on Tuesday afternoons weekly at the church
- LIFETREE FRIENDS – Meets on Sunday evenings at the church
- EMPTY NESTERS – Meets monthly in Mohnton
- CHALLENGES OF LIFE TOGETHER– Meets every other Thursday evening
- MOHNS HILL YOUNG ADULTS- Meets every Friday all year round at our home, 241 Blimline Road, Mohnton. We eat at 6:30 (RSVP and please bring a little something – chips, drink, salad or desert), study at 7:30 and general fellowship begins at 9:00. Announcements are posted on our Facebook page, Mohns Hill Young Adults. We occasionally cancel on holidays to encourage availability to family events
For more information on any of these groups please use the contact box below.